Tuesday 14 August 2012

Looks like my trip back to Peru is no longer on

In March, just before I left Peru, Nikky examined my face and said "Miss Carol, when you return for your abdominoplasty and hair - I will give you a blepharoplasty".  I imagined this was because I had seemed to have paid substantially more than other patients who had similar treatments (or much greater treatments) at the same time - and more than some who followed later.
When I emailed Nikky about this, she now says that this is not possible and I will now have to pay an extra $1,300.  With these broken promises in mind I am now looking elsewhere and think I have come up with a better solution at a lower cost to what Nikky is offering.
More will follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol