Monday 26 November 2012

First pics after tummy tuck

Well, after a long deliberation, I decided to put up my first pictures after my abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) so that  you can see the new waistline.  At this moment, because the scars are still showing I have decided to cover up a little and therefore I have a basque on to cover my modesty lol
I have shown this image to a few of my friends and they were amazed at what the tummy tuck has achieved (as have I lol) compared to my shape previously.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful carol, nice timmy tuck, very shapely,simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone - it has now settled down and is even better now

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol