Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day after my first surgery

Yay - I came through it without a problem - just a slight headache that's all - plus feeling a little isolated - but I have at least been able to find a few English speaking programs on the telly.  Hopefully I will be fit for my face lift in 2 to 3 weeks time.
You can read more about my experiences on the FFS Diary Page here

These are the beautiful gifts which are given to you when Nikky visits you after your surgical procedures - a wonderful bouquet of flowers and a very cute Femilife teddy bear

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol