Monday 23 January 2012

'Dracula' Mode today

Very little - well nothing if I'm being honest, to report today. I have had to stay indoors for the last two days since my laser skin peeling treatment on Friday evening as I had to avoid exposure to any sunlight for a minimum of 2 days. I have even had to wear a sunblock whilst in the apartment with the blinds drawn down. I will need to get out tomorrow though as I need to do a major shop in preparation for my first surgical procedure for my FFS which will be on Tuesday or Wednesday. After that I should imagine I will be out of action for another week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol