Monday 30 January 2012

Surgical Review

Nikky called to collect Sophie and myself to take us to see Dr. Pimentel for our reviews.  As Sophie had had her surgery a few days before mine, he removed a goodly proportion of the stitches from her forehead - but told her that the nasal bandaging and stitches had to remain for a short while longer.
Then it was mine turn and after a thorough examination he told me that he would remove my stitches (or the majority of them) in two days time and he was very pleased with the outcome so far.  To be honest I am over the moon about things are looking any way, so this was just good confirmatory news.
I decided to write a review of my experiences of Femilife as a company which you can find here (in English) or here (in Spanish)

2 comments:

  1. I am in fact pleased to read this website posts which carries plenty of useful information, thanks for providing these statistics

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was
    conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it
    for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on
    your site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol