Wednesday 1 February 2012

Laser Peel Review

Went by to the clinic this evening for a review by the doctor who did my laser skin peel and although very satisfied by the results on the cheeks and forehead, he wants to do a further treatment to my lip and lower face area - which is fine by me.  I had seen some results on You-tube of CO2 laser peels which had seemed just too aggressive and the face was covered in one huge scab afterwards - I much prefer this technique of doing it twice to get to the necessary depth to eliminate the wrinkles.
This will be scheduled for shortly after I have my middle and lower face lift in about 10 days time.  They will still be doing the platelet rejuvenation treatment before I leave Peru  as well - although this might be delayed until my last week in Lima now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol